Sunday, March 11, 2012

Would you pay $150,000 or more for a collar for your dog?

Add caption


These dog collars are beautiful, custom made creations from the company I Love Dog Diamonds.

They look awesome on the puppies in these photos.

The La Collection de Bijoux prices start at $150,000 with the most expensive dog collar coating $3.2 million.


I am sure there will be plenty of buyers all over the world.


If you had the money would you buy a diamond and sapphire dog collar?


I love to dress up  my dogs and buy beautiful accessories for them too but I can not see myself buying one of these awesome collars even if I did have that kind of money!.

The most expensive dog collar in the world 
The company that makes them are called I Love Dog Diamonds and this collection is La Collection de Bijoux.  


                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The expensive dog collars are selling very well too.  They can be custom made for the dogs and the owner.  





I am sure we will soon see photos of the rich and famous out and about with their dogs wearing some very expensive and unique collars.  


I just had a thought lol.  Can you imagine if one of these puppies was the type that liked to chew things.  They are sitting in their very comfortable dog basket and are a little bored waiting for their celebrity owner to get herself ready for an outing.


Mmmm says the dog to himself  'These nice shiny things on around my neck look interesting, I think I will play with them while I am waiting.'


Then the pup has great fun chewing on the diamonds and sapphires and swallowing them.  Ahhhh that would be comical for the poor person who would have to watch and wait for them to come out the other end!



1 comment:

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing...
    Luxury Dog Boutique

    ReplyDelete